Quizmaster Reimbursement Information
Reimbursements: How they work and what to know!
We reimburse King Trivia employees for printing the Round 2 picture round and the Round 6 Mix & Match round. We also reimburse for printing “Silent Trivia”. Printing of these handout rounds is reimbursed at a rate of $0.20 / page. To be eligible for reimbursement, all printing requires prior approval from the Regional Managers.
Additionally, we reimburse for cell phone usage at a rate of $1 per event.
Important things to know before doing any printing or submitting for reimbursements.
- Don’t print too many (or too few). You should always print two more handouts than the average number of teams from the previous three weeks at the venue. (So, if the past three weeks had 10 teams, 8 teams and 12 teams your average number of teams was 10 and you should print enough for 12 teams)
- Reimbursements are paid out once a month.
- You have up to 12 weeks from the date of a game to submit for reimbursements.
- Do not submit a reimbursement form more than once a month. We recommend submitting for reimbursements once every three months.
- We do not reimburse for printing out score sheets, the questions themselves or any other printing or materials such as props for the Drinking Round, etc.
We have provided an Excel spreadsheet for the purpose of calculating and claiming your reimbursements. Just follow the instructions within the form and email it as an attachment to email@example.com. Make sure to save a copy for your files.
Please DO NOT convert the Excel spreadsheet to CSV or any other format before you send it.
If you do not have Excel, or are having any technical issues with the file, please contact RBond@Kingtrivia.com to request access to an alternate form.
If you have any questions or comments about the reimbursement program, please contact RM@kingtrivia.com.