The Dudes' Brewing Co. - Huntington Beach (Survey Slam)21202-21298 Pacific Coast Hwy
Huntington Beach CA 92648
About The Dudes' Brewing Co. - Huntington Beach (Survey Slam)
What a debut night for Survey Slam! I had the honor of traveling down from LA to beautiful Huntington Beach on the day of the US Open of surfing. After a few hours of lazing in the beach and telling myself that one day I will be able to stand up on a surfboard, it was time to get down to business!
And in 1st Place came out of the gate strong and remained in 1st for the entire 1st half of the game before Lone Ranger Boy had a perfect round 5 and took the lead.
Along the way we learned that our survey takers would rather all their toes be fingers than the other way around, they think Jennifer Lawrence is a better actor than Scarlett Johansson (I'm on team ScarJo!) and they would be fine with living with Gary Busey if that meant they were handed the deed to their dream home for free!
In the end, we had an extremely eventful final round where Tequila Mockingbird wagered a full 20 points and correctly guessed that our survey takers thought that Jingle Bells was the most annoying Christmas song. They earned two delicious 4 packs of beer to celebrate and our second place Baby Cheeses (who I incorrectly wrote down as Baby Charles and was never corrected) won a 4 pack of beer for second place. After all that, I couldn't help but take home a pack of the SuperCali Double IPA.
AND NOW...Brendan's Top 5 Most Incorrect Answers of The Night:
5. Shout-out to one team that wrote that they would love to be their favorite Marvel Superhero: Aquaman. If you don't know why that is incorrect, congratulations! You had more friends in high school than me.
4. In a question where the options were "Yes" or "No", one team just wrote "Nawwwwwwwww". Were they correct? Nawwwwwwww.
3. Some teams chose Snowboarding over Skiing. As one of the villains from Johnny Tsunami, I can confidently say that Skiing is the correct answer.
2. Several teams lost the full wager amount in our final wager round. No jokes here. Just an observation.
1. Two teams wrote "Chucky" for "Name a horror villain you think might secretly be good in bed". WHAT?!
What an amazing crowd for our first night of Survey Slam! Tell your friends, take the survey at KingTrivia.com/SurveySlam and come win free beer!
|Game Rank||Team #||Team Name||Score||Teams Beaten||Team Beat Average|
|3||13935||Lone Ranger Boy||45||8||0.800|
|4||20731||And in 1st Place||33||7||0.700|
|5||Little Lebowski's Urban Achievers||28||6||0.600|