Season 10 was our best yet, but this season goes to 11!
Season 11 runs for 46 weeks from January 27th – December 31st, 2020 and culminates in the $10,000 Tournament of Champions in 2021.
To get in on the fun, sign up your team and be sure to write your team number on your answer sheet at every game you play.
January 26, 2020 League Play Starts
TBA Tickets for the Tournament of Champions Go On Sale
December 31, 2020 League Play Ends
TBA Season 10 Tournament of Champions
Play as many times as you like, even multiple times a week. Have a bad night? Not to worry. Your lowest scores drop off and will not affect your rankings. View your scores, rank, and Team Beat Average on both the venues page and the rankings page.
Your League Score is made up of your top 25 Team Beat Averages during League Play. Play as often as you like, only your top 25 Team Beat Averages will count.
The top 125 teams at the end of League Play qualify to compete for prize money at the Tournament of Champions!
League Play FAQ
- How do I register my team and get a team number?
When you create your team online you will receive a team number. At each game, write your team number on your answer sheets and the Quizmaster will log your scores online.
- Can I use my team number from last season?
Yes! You keep your team number if you played last season. No need to create a new team.
- Can my team play multiple times in one night?
Typically NO! The only time a team can play two times in one night is when one of the games is a themed event.
- Can I still play at my regular weekly show without registering for the tournament?
Yes you can, but you might lose our respect.
- How many players can be on my team?
At our regular weekly games the official rule on team size is as follows: You may have as many people on your team as you want until other teams start to bitch and moan . At that point, at the Quizmaster’s own discretion, he or she may choose to split you up and institute a team size limit for the night.
At the Tournament of Champions team sizes will be limited to 6 people. For those of you with larger teams, if space permits we will allow for subs to be added and removed from your team during the TOC so long as you only have six players during any given round. Stay tuned for more details.
- Are there any other rules for league Play?
Yes, there are two primary rules that exist for King Trivia’s® League Play:
- “Have fun” is a simple rule. Have a good time. Imagine you are playing King Trivia® on a tropical island while sitting under a palm tree sipping a pina colada. Enough said.
- “Don’t be lame” is a little more complex. Here are a few of the infinite number of examples of being lame:
Playing a 7 pm game then running to another bar to play the exact same questions at 9 pm is extremely lame. Challenging the Quizmaster is “having fun.” Harassing the Quizmaster is inherently lame. Cheating is lame. Remember that regular game rules apply: No shouting out answers – No outside sources such as phones or the internet – The Quizmaster’s rulings are final.
Breaking the rules can have grave consequences and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- What if my score is incorrect on the website?
Every once in a while, little things slip through the cracks, but not often. Report the indiscretion right away if you see an error in your team’s rankings and we’ll work to get to the bottom of it.
- I only go to drink & pick up dudes/chicks. I have no chance of actually winning at the Tournament of Champions. Why should I register my team?
Because you can post a dirty team name on our website.
So that you can brag to all your friends that you are in a drinking trivia league.
Because chicks dig it. And so do dudes.