Join us at Brewcakes on Tuesdays and Thursdays to compete with your fellow Brewcakers for local bragging rights and gift basket from Founder’s Brewery stuffed full of beer and swag valued at $150!*
Brewcakes Local League Rankings
League Play Starts August 1, 2017
League Play Ends October 26, 2017
All registered teams who play King Trivia at Brewcakes on either Tuesdays or Thursdays will be competing against each other in the Brewcakes local league. Your local league score is the sum of all the scores you earn while playing at Brewcakes during the local league.
So grab your friends and head for King Trivia at Brewcakes on Tuesdays and Thursdays to test your mental mettle in the local league!
*All prizes for the Brewcakes local league are provided and awarded by Brewcakes at their sole discretion.
Local League FAQ
- Can I participate in both the King Trivia National League and this local league at the same time?
Yes! Your scores will count towards both leagues.
- How do I register my team and get a team number?
When you create your team online you will receive a team number. At each game, write your team number on your answer sheets and the Quizmaster will log your scores online.
- Can I still play at Brewcakes without registering my team?
Yes you can, but you might lose our respect.
- How many players can be on my team?
At our regular weekly games the official rule on team size is as follows: You may have as many people on your team until other teams start to bitch and moan . At that point, at the Quizmaster’s own discretion, he or she may choose to split you up and institute a team size limit for the night.
- How will I keep track of my standings?
From the Brewcakes pub page, click the link for local rankings at the top of the page.
- What are the prizes for the Brewcakes Local League?
Brewcakes is providing a gift basket from Founder’s Brewery stuffed full of awesome for the first place team! All prizes are provided and awarded by Brewcakes at their sole discretion.
- Are there any other rules for league Play?
Yes, there are two primary rules that exist for King Trivia’s® League Play:
- “Have fun” is a simple rule. Have a good time. Imagine you are playing King Trivia® on a tropical island while sitting under a palm tree sipping a pina colada. Enough said.
- “Don’t be lame” is a little more complex. Here are a few of the infinite number of examples of being lame:
Challenging the Quizmaster is “having fun.” Harassing the Quizmaster is inherently lame. Cheating is lame. Remember that regular game rules apply: No shouting out answers – No outside sources such as phones or the internet – The Quizmaster’s rulings are final.
Breaking the rules can have grave consequences and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- What if my score is incorrect on the website?
Every once in a while, little things slip through the cracks, but not often. Report the indiscretion right away if you see an error in your team’s rankings and we’ll work to get to the bottom of it.
- I only go to drink & pick up dudes/chicks. I have no chance of actually winning at the finals. Why should I register my team?
Because you can post a dirty team name on our website.
So that you can brag to all your friends that you are in a drinking trivia league.